Oh, Nancy Grace, how do I revile thee?
Let me count the ways;
1. Your ambulance-chasing tactics are an embarrassment to the journalism profession.
2. Compassion and integrity while interviewing are foreign concepts to you.
3. You lure people onto your sorry excuse for a show only to attack and humiliate them.
4. No-one cares what color you painted your doomed offspring’s nursery.
5. Your ethical track record speaks for itself.
6.Your own staff let the public know what they really think of you.
7. You have been repeatedly called out for your insensitive coverage of troubling events.
As a new journalist, I find it incredibly difficult to swallow that I am/will be placed in the same professional category as this woman. I have been troubled by this for a while.