So, let’s assume you’ve found a fuzzy new best friend.
Second- you have a lot to do, but no worries, if you paid attention to the last post, then you chose a dog to fit your lifestyle and living space.
So, if you have a dog in the city of Vancouver, it would be wise to get them l. In Vancouver dog owners can get a license , by mail or in-person at the or .
To get the license, you need to provide your dog’s breed, name, gender, colour, your vet’s name, proof the dog is spayed or neutered and the number if your pet is micro-chipped or tattooed.
Before you bring a new dog home, you should have a few things to make both of your lives easier.
- Dishes, for food and water.
- A place for the pooch to sleep.
- Poo-bags, because the karma you generate if someone steps in your dog’s side-walk bomb can’t be good.
- Dog food, a good food can help keep your dog healthy. Ask your vet if you’re not sure.
- Some sort of chewable toy- this may save your shoes/books/apartment/new-relationship-with-your-dog, you get the idea. Make sure the toy is designed for dogs, preferably for dogs the same size as yours.
Good luck and remember- when it comes to you and your dog, you are the brains of the operation. Act like it and you two should be just fine.